Beyond Experience- A COMPLETE SCAM

Additional Fees

We had a similar experience to the person above.We were coaxed into a sales session, told that we could visit Club Regina San Jose de Cabo, photo Vallarta, or Cancun, five weeks each year. In addition, we were told they would ensure the lowest prices at other hotels.

To entice us we were to get $500 paid airline ticket each year we visited Club Regina, and points towards activities at the resort. We asked how we could book reservations and were told easily through their service desk. After the presentation we explained to our sales person that we wished to think about joining before making the commitment and we're told that we could sign up and still cancel the next day. What we were not told was that they would keep our down payment of approximately $2800.

After sharing our disappointment in receiving false information the price of the program came down considerably. We felt trapped. Needless to say, there didn't appear to be much we could do. Fast forward a year, when we called for a reservation for Club Regina and were quoted $765.

for ten days. This was what we expected and all was good. The following year,June of 2017, we began trying to make reservation for February 2018. We tried to use the Beyond Experience web site to no avail, emailed their site representative with no reply, called two representatives who said they would assist us, but never got back to us.

We were told during this time that they were having problems getting openings at the Club Regina for those dates and we would have to wait until they opened up more rooms. It is now July 27th 2017 and are being told that yes, they can book our 7 day stay, but it will be $1400 plus some. We could book through the hotel or online for a similar price. It has been a month and a half and still no resolution on our February stay at Club Regina.

We feel betrayed, hustled and are extremely dissatisfied with Beyond Experience, Club Regina, and Raintree Resorts, the parent company. We wish to be refunded our purchase price and fees and have no further contact with Beyond Experience. It has been an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. Reason of review: To protect others from a similar experience.

Preferred solution: Full refund. I didn't like: Being set up and scammed

Product or Service Mentioned: Beyond Experience Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Entire experience.

• Travel Scam
  • Mexico Travel Fraud

Comments

We smelled a rat. We've been coming to Club Regina in Cabo for over 20 years and did not accept their buyout offer to switch to Beyond-experience.

Keep in mind we are professionals in the legal and sales fields...Red flag #1. The presentation was convoluted and a mess. The sales person told us we're making things complicated and that it's never taken so long. It is the sales person's responsibility to make a simple presentationRed flag #2 We ask to see a contract so we can understand his offer.

He tells us, "Corporate policy is to not show you a contract until a deposit is received." This did not go very well.Red flag #3 I walked out to the lobby and found multiple negative reviews about the service. DO NOT BE FOOLED.

nidia_chacon2006_53

I am so sorry to hear that you were also scammed, we were too and at club regina cancun in Dec 2017. We wished to cancel in person on the same day and was denied. These people have no heart.

to nidia_chacon2006_53 #1597510

I got also scammed by Beying Experience...How did you cancel the contract your signed? I already paid a lot and I have not seen any of the benefits they mentioned.

Is there any way to cancel the membership without any penalties? Thank you!!!

Beyond Experience - Cheated and decieved

While vacationing at Royal Playa del Carmen I sat through a presentation about Beyond Experience. I was told by Tomas and Jared that when I join I would be able to book hotel and ONLY pay taxes and fees...

sounds like a great deal. After waiting 35 days to get my account information I was furious to find that their hotel prices, experience prices, and even their last minute finds are all more expensive than most of the travel websites. The cancellation is 3 days so of course now I cannot cancel. Additionally I was told I would receive a great deal to come back to the property and only have to pay food and was flat out told about $90 per person per night...

imagine my shock when the real price was $144.

Then come to find that expedia offers it for less. They flat out lied!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Beyond Experience Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Beyond Experience in Dallas, Texas - Good experience - so far

Spent $1,300 for 5 days in Cabo at Raintree Club Regina. Went through the whole time share presentation and decided to buy Beyond Experience vacation plan rather than time share.

We then used it to book a week at the same place for $400. No hickups. Everything was exactly as they said. They asked for 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of dates and we got our 1st pick.

No complaints. We will be planning our next trip in a few months and will let you know how it goes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

What's the cost for beyond membership?

to Phil Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States #1312019

$99 annually. The buy-ins seem to vary widely!

We loved our recent Raintree experience and also bought the vacation package but have not received any credentials yet.